Kristi the Knitholic

I admit it, I'm addicted. When is the meeting?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This is taking so long.



This knitting is nice, but it sure is taking me a long time to finish a project. I'm about halfway into the shrug I started. I'm really excited to get it seamed so I can knit with the circular needles. Ultimately I'm ready to have it seamed and finished so I can wear it!!! I'm not rushing though because it's already gotten much warmer here in Texas and I probably won't be wearing it until the fall. :(

















Here's something that should be finished within the next couple of weeks, though.
It is going to be my first felted project. An awesome looking needle roll from here. I'm hoping to get this one finished as soon as possible so I won't get discouraged from knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home