Kristi the Knitholic

I admit it, I'm addicted. When is the meeting?

Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's been too long...

I kinda forgot I was doing this. After our move back in September so many things have happened. I gave birth to our son on September 1st, then developed a breast infection 6 weeks later and had to have surgery to get it removed. After being traumatized by that and being depressed about not being able to breastfeed my son, here I am many months later. The new year has come and I'm in a much better place.

Over that time I have crocheted blankets, clothes, and even moved on to attempting to freehand many other things. Some came out disasterous, but I am learning. On the note of learning, I am currently learning to knit. It's not as hard as it seemed to be before. I am working on my first project from Caron, the Simple shrug. It may be a little more difficult than a beginning knitter would attemt to knit, but my first crochet project was a baby blanket.

Yeah, I like to jump right in!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home