Kristi the Knitholic

I admit it, I'm addicted. When is the meeting?

Monday, July 03, 2006

It's Just The Beginning


I've decided to start this thing up and see how it goes. I'm a 24 year old stay at home mom with soon to be 3 children. Marissa is 6, Ava is 1, and "baby boy" will be here in August. I'm attempting to enjoy the freedom I have left before "baby boy" arrives. Not sure how I'll handle everything, but I will soon find out, eh? I don't know how you guys with 4, 5, 6+ children do it,, but big ups to you. It probably helps to put some distance between each one. LOL. Well, everything happens for a reason.

Feel free to leave any comments, good or bad. I learned to crochet last November and have since become addicted to it. I will post some of my recent projects very soon. Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home